Pre-Design Programming Architectural services
Where required for complex projects, the architectural team will provide pre-design services including:
- Analysis of precedents.
- Area analysis based on like facilities.
- Resume of competitive projects.
- Analysis of user needs.
- Area analysis per user group or function;
- Equipment and environmental needs per function;
- User needs and inter-relational analysis.
- Circulation patterns;
- Time / Activity analysis;
- Review of redundancies and overlap.
- Organizational diagrams indicating frequency and strength of links between user function;
- Reports on potential overlap and function integration;
- Preliminary specifications as to need as well as environmental and servicing requirements.