Interior Design services are offered independently under the firm's in-house design group, or in concert with the firm's architectural design.
The services include:
- Review of the client’s program, design philosophy, guidelines and corporate culture;
- Analysis and survey of existing furniture and fittings;
- Conceptual block planning, circulation patterns and redundancy analysis;
- Establishment of a cohesive design vocabulary;
- Detailed design development and finishes selection;
- Construction drawings and specifications;
- Implementation and limited supervision;
- Post construction administration.
All design phases are presented using the latest Computer Aided presentation techniques and can include interior perspectives, walk-through, and aerial 3D views of exterior and interior space.
Color and materials boards are prepared as presentation elements for review by the client or for presentation to the end users.
The interdisciplinary nature of Burrows, Architects provides for the detailed coordination of all engineering services and disciplines.
Database software and CAD documentation allow for Life Cycle Costing of existing furnishings and equipment and regular tracking of task groups for Facilities Management support.
Where required, services include the preparation of equipment, fittings and furnishings order lists, move-in coordination and art direction.